Want to look pretty but do not wish to spend time applying makeup? BB cream is the right choice!
Safi Rania Gold BB Cream
WHAT IS BB CREAM?
BB cream stands for Blemish Balm or Blemish Base.
BB cream is a 2 in 1 beauty secret that blends skincare and cosmetic together by using high nutritional ingredients with anti-bacterial and anti-oxidation properties
BB Cream ingredients vary in different types of BB Creams. Most of the BB cream have many plant extract derivatives. Some include differentiated ingredients such as diamond, gold, caviar and various patented ingredients which are high in purity.
BB CREAM HISTORY
BB cream is originated in Germany. Dermatologists and surgeons prescribed it to their patients who undergone laser skin treatment to shield and regenerate the skin while providing light coverage for post-laser scars, acne and other blemishes.
The Korean celebrities and cosmetics companies then discovered the BB cream. Due to its wonderful results BB cream has spread from Korea to Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Malaysia. BB cream is now widely used in Europe and the USA.
BB CREAM SECRET WEAPON
BB cream is a the beauty product for the natural looking skin. The 2 in 1 BB cream beautifies while healing for a healthy and youthful skin.
BB cream replaces foundation, make-up base/primer, concealer, sunscreen, whitening, wrinkle repairing properties and even a glossy shimmer.
BB cream helps to cover imperfections without clogging the pores. At the same time it even out the skin tone while nourishes the skin. It moisturizes, rejuvenates and regenerates underneath.
BB cream also helps to lighten under eye circles, acne scars, and pigmentation. It add radiance to the skin without heavy mask-like effects of a foundation. Prolonged used of it will improve the overall skin texture.
HOW TO APPLY BB CREAM?
BB cream is so easy to apply just like moisturizing cream. It produceS a natural and flawless look instantly.
To properly apply BB cream here are the following steps :
1. Get an appropriate amount of BB cream onto the back of the hand.
2. Apply them onto your face in 5 dots to the forehead, nose, two cheeks and chin.
3. Do not spread the BB cream by dragging it like how you would when you apply foundation!
- Instead, pat it gently to spread and blend it into the skin.
- Continue to blend it well until it is invisible.
- If patting motion is too tedious, use fingertips to gently blend it with outward stroke.
- When you reach the eye area, gently pat the BB cream at the core part and around your eyes area. This will prevent the fine lines and wrinkles as dragging motion may strain the sensitive skin around eye area.
CARE TIPS ON USING BB CREAM
1. If you do not want to look white like a clown, do not apply too much amount of BB cream. Just apply a thin layer and wait a few seconds to let the skin absorb.
2. Then apply more after that if needed.
3. For a more lasting hold, apply foundation powder at the final stage. But normally the BB cream is more than enough. If you want to reduce the shiny effect of BB cream, then you may use the loose powder.
4. To avoid pores clogged, BB cream MUST be removed with a proper facial wash before going to bed.